All services provided by Crystal Cloud may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law and Singapore Govt law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Crystal Cloud from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party. Prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to Crystal Cloud’ servers, or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
1. Indemnification and Relationship of Parties The customer agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from any lawsuit, claim, charge, or expense, including reasonable legal fees and costs of defence, for any matter arising from or relating to User website provided hereunder. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to create a relationship between us and the customer in the nature of a partnership, joint venture, editor/publisher or otherwise. Both parties acknowledge and agree that we have no interaction with the data or substance of a customers website, except as necessary to maintain the website.
2. TERM OF CONTRACT & TERMINATION/CANCELLATION This agreement shall have an initial term of one month from the date of execution hereof, unless otherwise specified by sign up request such as our annual plans. Upon expiration of such term, this agreement shall automatically renew for successive equivalent periods, unless notice is given by either party of its intent to terminate the agreement, at least one week prior to the scheduled renewal date. All terms and conditions of this agreement shall be in full force and effect during all original and renewal periods hereunder. If the user does not notify us of their cancellation request at least 3 days in advance of date of execution, the user will be responsible for the payment due for the next equivalent period.
WEBSITE CONTENT : As long as the users content does not break any Islamic contents or causes harm to any specific race, creed or gender, it will be allowed to exist on the users website. The user is responsible for any and all content they place on their website, or transfer by any other means using hardware and or bandwidth belonging to Crystal Cloud. Crystal Cloud reserves the right to remove any page and/or content at any time without notice. The user agrees not to host any unauthorized copyrighted material such as music, movies, photographs without prior permission or which would break copyright law. Examples of unacceptable material on a users hosting account, but not limited to the following:
– Adult Content
– Money Generating Scripts
– Made-for-AdSense sites / Advertisement pages
– Fake pages or disguised links
– Virus or illegal software
– Pirated content
– Link Shortening
– Link Spoofing
– Misleading sites
– Dangerous / abusive scripts (to cause harm to users, the server or visitors)
– IP grabbers
– Download sites that amass a lot of bandwidth
– Crypto-miners / web miners
– File Hosting sites (incl. large APIs, file hosting services)
UNSOLICITED ELECTRONIC MAIL (EMAIL SPAM) : User is expressly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages (junk mail/spam). This includes, but is not limited to, bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, information announcements, and political tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have specifically requested it. Malicious or threatening email is also prohibited. We reserve the right to immediately deactivate your use of our service if we discover such activity. Further, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim resulting from your use or distribution of electronic mail services through the service provided through these terms of service.
“Unlimited/Restricted/Bottomless Storage” doesn’t mean you can host large files on our servers, web hosting and resellers are made for hosting websites, blogs and forums. Not large websites that exceed large sizes. Whereas we are aware the service says unlimited, this doesn’t mean you can use a lot of storage for your website.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE : Crystal Cloud reserves the right to refuse or cancel services at its sole discretion. Failure to follow any terms or conditions established by us may result in the immediate termination and forfeiture of any refund agreements. This includes, but is not limited to abuse of our staff (foul or derogatory comments) and/or our network.